Saturday, February 9, 2008

Class in Mendoza

My school, COINED, has several different locations. One of the main reasons that the trip to Mendoza was possible is that COINED has a branch there. I continued with all my classes and got the same classroom experience, but got to enjoy another city. This school, however, is a LOT smaller than the one in Bs As, so we had the advantage of being able to move much faster through the material, and the students were a lot more tight-knit and connected. We all went out together every time we went out. Unlike in Bs As where the languages you can speak greatly affect the friends you make, in Mendoza everyone was friends with everyone else.

The best part about the school, however, was the back yard. The building had a gorgeous courtyard we would take classes in sometimes. This picture is of my class the first week in Mendoza. The second week I just took private lessons so I'd have more freedom to explore the city.

No comments: